You may have noticed the comment from /u/gridth a few days ago stating that the eWallet team is now called the Integration Team. In short, you can think of the Integration Team as sort of a bridge between all OmiseGO teams and the public. While the eWallet is the Integration Team's main project, sometimes we'll share priorities between eWallet and other public-facing services.
The past two weeks were our buffer period, which marks the end of our 2 months cycle. We’ve been focusing on cleaning up and refactoring, as well as planning the next cycle.
Here are the main items we’ve knocked out since the last update:
- Implement 2FA authentication (#920)
- Fix create transaction request modal formatting number(#1021)
- Fix login sometimes not returning error (#959)
- Other minor bug fixes (#983, #1003)
These tasks have been completed, pending review by eWallet team admins:
- New detail pages for Keys category for v1.3 (#952)
- Advanced filtering for list view tables
Potterhat is an experimental, open-source Blockchain “client orchestrator” in development by Integration Team. Potterhat provides failover across multiple blockchain clients (Geth, Parity, Pantheon) to potentially improve reliability of Blockchain-based services.
- Initial proof-of-concept implementation of Potterhat orchestrator
- Initial implementation of Potterhat Node
- Initial implementation of Potterhat Orchestrator
- Initial implementation of Potterhat JSON-RPC relay and Pub/Sub relay
- Initial work on Potterhat deployment
The Integration Team